E-Bike Voucher Applicants:
Thank you for applying for a City and County of Denver E-Bike voucher. If you are on this page, all the vouchers for this release have been reserved. The portal will open again on the following dates at 11:00AM.
To be notified about updates, please subscribe to our newsletter.
Prepare for Voucher Release Day
NEW – You can now create your account ahead of the next release. You will be able to create your account and your own unique password in advance. The first time you enter your email address you will be required to confirm your email address by clicking on a link emailed to you. After this first time you will only need to enter the unique password, you created to log in. You will not be able to upload any documents during the account creation process. Documents can only be uploaded on the day vouchers are released.
NOTE: If you previously registered your email address you will need to create a password by entering your email address then selecting “Forgot your password?” on the Log In screen. You can then create a password to use when you apply.
All voucher applicants will need:
On Voucher Release DayThe portal opens at 11 a.m. on the voucher release day.
- Register and create your account. If you have already created your account, you can just sign in.
- Complete the online application. The application requires:
- Your name
- Contact info
- 1-2 uploads (file size limit is 5MB). Have your proof of residency and income-qualified documentation ready to upload.
- If you need to provide more documentation, we will let you know what you need to provide. You will have two weeks to provide the requested additional information. If you do not provide the requested information within two weeks, your application will be cancelled. You will not be able to apply for another voucher in 2024.
- You will have 90 days to use your voucher.
- If you receive a voucher and do not use it by the expiration date, you will not be able to re-apply in 2024.
- If you are unable to use your voucher within the 90 period, please contact email@example.com.
You will receive an email confirming you have received a voucher. After verifying your documents, we will send your E-Bike voucher code to you via email. Allow up to 10 business days for the initial review of your application. Once approved, you will receive an email titled “Denver Project Coordinator.” This email will have an E-Bike voucher code.